Angels Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions, Questions......

Go down

Questions, Questions...... Empty Questions, Questions......

Post  Valestra Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:09 am

Why do I have to fill out an application?

The application is simply a quick and easy way for us to get to know who you are, as a person and a player. Just as you aren't going to get along with everyone you meet, us, as a guild, are not going to be a good fit for everyone either. By asking you a few simple questions, we get a feel of what you are like, and if this is a place you would fit in.

Why do I have to register for the forum

The forum is a place where all the guild information will be kept. Rather than having to repeat things all the time, or look up the same info every day, the forum is like the guilds library, and registering is your library card. New things are added frequently, so you should check in often. There are also games, contests and places to get to know each other.

Why can't I recall?

There may be a couple of reasons. 1) You may have not have filled out an app and registered. Please do so. 2) You may still be too low of a rank. This can be remedied by training hard and raising your level. Gaining guild xp is the only way to raise your rank. 3) You may have abused the priveledge by recalling from someone who was training, or filling the guild store. Remedy, wait out your punishment, and don't do it again. 4) It could be a glitch or an oversight. If you feel this is the case, please see a leader and ask them to check.

How do I recall?

Look on the left hand side of the screen. Click Guild, then click Manage. On the bottom left you will see the Guild Store. There are 4 tabs, the last one says Report. Click this. It will show a list of all guild tagged equipment. The items in blue are equipped, those in black are not. Search the list for what you need. Hover over the item picture to see item info. Or press ctrl+F if you know the name of the object. When you find what you need, click on the name of the object and it will be sent to the GS. Please remove the items promptly.

What do I do with my old gear?

Do not leave it in the GS. Send it to a leader to hold.

Someone is wearing what I need!

If they are online, ask if they are hunting. If they are, you'll have to wait until they finish. Ask them nicely to send you the needed objects as soon as they are done. Do not demand. If the person is offline, feel free to recall the item, but let them know you have taken it. There is nothing worse than starting a hunt, and realizing after you die a violent death, that you are half naked.

Why do I have to share?

You don't HAVE to share. You can always buy your own equipment and then you never have to worry that it will be recalled. The main reason for sharing equipment is cost and storage space. Equipment for an entire guild is expensive. Someone has to pay for it, and currently it is the leaders who are using their money to make sure you can hunt. We are doing this because we want to make it easier for you. We could just as easily tell you to supply your own. Everything in the guild costs money, from the rank title you have, to the structures that help you hunt, to the guild bio. Even the backpack and GS spots cost money. No one gives us free stuff just for starting a guild. Look at all the tagged equipment, then check the AH and add up all those FSPs. In a guild this size, one set of anything is good enough. That means sharing. The other issue is storage. Unused equipment needs to go someplace, and currently it's the leaders holding it so you don't have to use your backpack spots. More equipment means more needed space. So, be happy that we've bought armor for you to use. Buy your own if you're not.

Can I borrow some gold/FSPs?

Simply, NO. Borrow is just another word for Gimme. Loans are reserved for those people who are known, trusted and who we are reasonably sure will pay us back. In other words, close friends. Us higher level players are where we are due to hard work and long hours at the game. If you hunt every day, you get gold. You get enough gold, you can buy FSPs. Or, you can open your wallet and buy FSPs. Or complete offers and try that way.

Someone attacked me and stole my gold!

Yes, this is called PvP, and unfortunately its part of the game. We do not encourage this behavior in our guild. First understand, most people do it for the gold. Easy solution, don't carry much gold, and you will be safe from most attacks. You probably won't get the gold back, but it never hurts to ask nicely. Don't get nasty with them. Remember, they are people too, and they're playing the game their way. You can hit them back, but if they beat you once, you may lose to them again. You can place a bounty on them, but most PvPers don't care about losing levels, and bounties cost gold or FSPs, as well as, you need bounty tickets to creat a bounty, which cost a FSP. And as we are a non-PvP guild, you won't find many takers for de-levelling someone here. My advice is, carry as little gold as possible, and if someone hits you, try and shrug it off. Its a game, its fake money. Congratulate them on a good hit, be friendly. Often that works better than being a jerk about it.

But what do I do with my gold?

Bank it. Buy a FSP. Ask a leader to hold on to it. Ask a friend to hold it. Donate it to the guild. Buy equipment or potions.

Why won't anyone buff me?

There could be a few reasons. You could be asking when no one is online. Look at the guild list on the right hand side of the page. Hover over the name, it will tell you last activity. If its more than a couple of minutes, chances are they've left. You could be using that jumble of letters and numbers that people think are words these days. We leaders will ignore requests that aren't in the form of a proper question. Leet and text speak are big no-no's when it comes to speaking to a leader. Perhaps you've asked for buffs in the past and logged off without using them. Or perhaps you are being rude, and not using 'please' and 'thank you' (not plz, not thx). Or you aren't following the buff rules, not asking for specific buffs, or you have less than full stam. There are many reasons why you may not be getting buffs.
Valestra
Valestra

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum